Listed below are library resources that may be helpful in your research. If you need additional help, please see the Reference Librarian or your Instructor.
- Encyclopedia of Aging (REF HQ1061 E53)
- Encyclopedia of Gerontology: Age, Aging, and the Aged (REF RC952.5 E58)
- Encyclopedia of Marriage and the Family (REF HQ9 E52)
- Encyclopedia of Family Life (REF HQ 534 E53)
- Aging (REF HQ1061 A42453)
- World Population Growth and Aging: Demographic Trends in the Late Twentieth Century(REF HA155 K49)
Magazines, Journals & Newspapers
- Family Relations
- Journal of Gerontological Nursing
- Journal of Marriage and Family
The Library Catalog is an index to the library’s books and audiovisual materials. You may search the catalog from any computer with Internet access. The online card catalog can be searched in a variety of ways most notability by TITLE, AUTHOR, SUBJECT, and KEYWORD.
- Access World News
- Tulsa World
- Education Index (Index Table; First Floor)
- Indexes articles from educational journals.
Although an unorganized and unregulated resource, the Internet does contain valuable information. The following links may be among the most helpful for the topic.