- You must have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have at least a 3.0 overall Grade Point Average (on a 4.0 scale).
- You must have made at least a "B" in the course.
- You must have approval of appropriate division dean.
- You must pass the assessment test(s), if needed, at the required level.
- You must pass Rose State College employment checks.
If you meet the qualifications and wish to become a tutor at Rose State College, please:
- Visit the Rose Job Listings page and choose the Part-time and Temporary Employment position. When completing the online online application, be sure to specify that you would like to tutor.
- After submitting the general application online, you need to complete the Tutoring Center Tutor Application. We will need current college transcripts and instructor sign-off on courses you are qualified to tutor. Contact the Tutoring Center if you have questions.
- Schedule an interview with the Tutoring Center Supervisor. You may send your completed Tutoring Center Tutor Application and transcripts to the supervisor or bring with you to your interview.