The Learning Resources Center (LRC) is a central hub for academic support and resources at Rose State College. It offers various study areas, services, and facilities. The LRC is situated on the east end of campus, opposite the Jeanie Webb Student Union.
- Library: Provides access to circulating and non-circulating materials, study rooms, and a computer lab. Visit the Ask Here desk for assistance. Located on Floor 1.
- Academic Testing: Administers and proctors advanced standing tests and tests for courses at the request of the instructor. Located on Floor 2.
- Tutoring Center: Provides tutoring services for most general education courses to all Rose students subject to tutor availability. Located on Floor 2.
- eLearning: Supports faculty in designing quality on-campus, online, and blended courses. Manages the Canvas Learning Management system and the eLearn Support Helpdesk. Located on Floor 2.
- Academic Outreach: Serves high school, military, incarcerated, and returning adult students taking college courses. Located on Floor 2.
- Special Services: Offers Counseling and Student Access Services (SAS). Located on Floor 1.
- Booking: Some areas require advance booking through the online system. Contact the LRC for assistance.
- Community Access: The LRC strives to make resources available to the general community. Visitors can browse print and electronic holdings and use guest computers.
- Code of Conduct: All visitors must adhere to College policies while in the LRC. Unauthorized removal of materials will be reported.
- Supervision of Children: Children must always be supervised by adults. Staff members cannot provide supervision.