Graphing Calculator Rental - One Semester Loan
Students may rent a TI-84 Plus graphing calculator for a semester.
- At the Cashier's Office, pay the $25 semester rental fee.
- Bring your Paid Receipt to the Library Circulation Desk, along with your current RSC ID.
- At the Circulation Desk, you will show your ID and sign a rental agreement form.
- The Circulation staff will check out a calculator to you for the current semester.
All graphing calculators are a ONE SEMESTER RENTAL ONLY. You cannot keep the calculator for another semester. If the calculator is damaged or lost, you will need to pay the full cost of a replacement.
Scientific Calculator Checkout - 24-hour Loan Only
Students may check out a TI-30 scientific calculator for 24 hours.
- Bring your current RSC student ID to the Circulation Desk.
- Tell the Circulation staff that you want to borrow a scientific calculator.
- Sign an agreement form in which you promise to return the calculator before the Library's closing time the following day.
All scientific calculators are a 24-HOUR CHECKOUT ONLY. You cannot keep the calculator for a week, a month, or the semester. If the calculator is lost or damaged, you will need to pay the full cost of a replacement.