The Rose State College Library is staffed with four full-time professional librarians, four part-time librarians, two full-time and one part-time highly qualified reference assistants. It is one of Oklahoma's premier information centers.
The Library is located within the Learning Resources Center, on the center of the first floor. We provide a variety of resources to assist students, faculty and staff in their research. The Ask Here (or Reference Desk) is staffed all hours that the Library is open.
- Ask Here Desk which includes Reference personnel
- Reference Area which includes the Open Computer Lab
- Reference Collection
- Library Catalog Online Databases
- Research Guides
- Information Literacy Sessions (Orientations)
The Library offers beginning and advanced orientations to all Rose State College classes. Orientation topics include basic information about the Library, demonstration of databases and database searching, evaluation of resources, research tips, research guides, Internet tips, etc. Orientations are tailored to suit individual class needs. Orientations must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. To schedule an orientation or class research session call the Reference Desk at ext. 7543. You may also request an orientation online.
- Study areas
- Group/Individual Study Rooms
- Periodicals (Magazines, Journals, Newspapers) & Indexes
- Reference Request Form For Correctional Facilities
- LRC Connections